Hi, Welcome to the Vorwerk Kobold Quick & Ezy Recipes. Today we are cooking, the Australian Pavlova Roll, this is fabulous recipe to impress guest when you are having a dinner party and what’s great is that it’s also light and fresh.
INGREDIENTS: 4 egg whites -3/4 cup sugar -1 tbl spoon cinamon/sugar mixture -1/2 cup sliced almonds -300 ml whipped cream -1 cup or even more of berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Whip the egg whites and add sugar slowly while beating the egg white.
- On a flat baking tray (the one that is in every oven) put on baking paper
- Put the egg white evenly on the baking tray (approx. 30 cm x 25 cm)
- Sprinkle evenly the cinnamon/sugar mixture and the almonds on it.
- Bake it in the oven for approx. 8 – 10 minutes until the egg white is firm and slightly brown
- Cover the meringue with another layer of baking paper and turn it over
- Carefully take the paper off, roll the meringue and let it cool off for approx. 5 minutes
- Unroll the meringue, add the cream and the berries and roll it up again.
- Keep it refrigerated until you serve it, add additional berries to garnish.
It’s super yummy! We hope you enjoyed this quick and ezy recipe brought to you by Vorwerk Kobold Vacumop. The world’s first home cleaning system that mops and vacuum’s at the same time.